Gift for a friend? Yes
Protection of furniture from unwanted prints? Yes
beautiful colors on the table? Yes
challenge for a positive attitude? Yes
...four and a thousand other reasons to want to make 6 delicious coasters, with your taste !!!
Materials that you need:
air dry clay, acrylic paint and small piece of felt.
- First roll your clay out with a rolling pin on a nice flat surface.
- Cut the clay with a scissors (dimensions 9x9 cm).
- If there are any rough parts, you can sand them gently with fine grain sand paper. Just be careful so you don’t bend and break the coasters.
- Take anything when push it into the wet clay to leave beautiful shapes (buttons, studs, wire, leaves, etc.). Press on the clay. Create designs and patterns.
- Since dry well, paint your coasters a base color without paint deep points. When that was dry, I painted around the edges of the coasters with silver paint.
- Αdd a protective topcoat. Υou could spraying them with a satin or matte finish. Ι put an acrylic varnish!
- Οn the back, attach a small piece of felt.
Τhat’s it! Enjoy your pretty coasters!
Degree of difficulty 7/10